Postdoctoral Research Fellow
We are looking for a motived individual for the position of Postdoctoral Research Fellow starting as early as June 1, 2014. The successful candidate will be involved in a MOE-funded project on a bilingual development study of preschool children. The ideal candidate should be interested in research on bilingual development and cognitive development.
- Conducting research experiments and data analysis
- Writing research reports and papers • Supervising and training research staff
- Assisting in management of the project
- Helping with the writing of new experiment protocols
- Other duties assigned by the Principal Investigator Requirements
- Prior experience in research on child language acquisition or research in related areas
- Research interests in bilingual development and cognitive development are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques is relevant.
- Excellent academic writing skills in English are essential. Native or near-native like proficiency in spoken English is a must and knowledge of Chinese is an asset.
The position offers a competitive salary and benefits consistent with those for MOE postdoctoral research fellows and is renewable on a yearly basis.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received. The preferred start date is June1st, but slightly later start dates will also be considered. If interested, please send (1) a letter of application indicating research interests, qualifications, career goals, and available start date, (2) a curriculum vita, (3) reprints or preprints, (4) NTU Application Form (click here
to down load it), and (5) three reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Inquiries can be sent to the same email account.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.